Detroit automaker expects big financial boost from refund of tariffs struck down earlier this year by the Supreme Court.
Ford said it expects a $1.3 billion tariff refund, according to its quarterly results. Still, automakers expect to pay billions in tariffs this year.
Ford Motor said its underlying business and pricing is strong and, despite expected higher commodity costs, it raised its annual profit expectations.
Some automakers this week got a first-quarter profit boost – at least on paper - from future refunds of tariff payments they made to the U.S. government, risking potential ire from U.S. President ...
The automaker is still prepping for a $1 billion hit from tariffs in 2026 while projecting sizable commodity headwinds.
Anticipated refund of $1.3 billion of International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA) tariffs paid over the last year boosted Ford Motor Company’s first-quarter earnings before income tax (EBIT) ...
A product mix of higher-margin trucks and SUVs, resilient pricing and higher software subscriptions helped the results, automaker says.
Ford is requesting a waiver on a 50% tariff on imported aluminum as raw material prices have surged nearly 90% in the past year, driven by tariffs and Middle East tensions. The closure of the Strait ...
Ford's Jim Farley and Bill Ford say Ford is where it should be in terms of improved quality and profits. But investors still ...
Trump rejected requests from Ford and other U.S. automakers following a fire incident at Novelis‘ plant in New York State, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday, citing unnamed sources familiar ...
WASHINGTON — Less than a week after the Supreme Court struck down President Donald Trump’s global tariffs, New York Gov. Kathy Hochul listened as one of the plaintiffs in the case recounted the ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results